It's not too late to hire talented Wharton Graduates!
Wharton has easy-to-use resources to help you find highly qualified 2008 MBAs and alumni.
1. The Wharton School First Year and Second Year Resume Books – these fully searchable resume books contain resumes of second year MBA students who are actively seeking full-time positions (graduating in May and August) and first year MBA students who are actively seeking internship positions (available in mid-May).
For free access to this resume book, follow the directions below:
- Visit our employer website at http://employer.wharton.upenn.edu/
- Click on “Resume Book” at the top of the page.
- Click on “Class of 2008 Updated Second Year Resume Book” or the “Class of 2009 Updated First Year Resume Book”
The Class of 2008 username and password are – Username: Wharton2008Grads. Enter Password: TheWhartonDifference
The Class of 2009 username and password are – Username: Wharton2009Grads. Enter Password: TheWhartonDifference
To conduct a search for students with a specific set of qualifications (e.g., eight or more years of work experience), follow the directions below:
- Click on the “New Search” link in the left panel toolbar of the main page.
- Build your search by selecting a search category from the drop down menu. After selecting a search category, follow the instructions to define your criteria. Then select “View Candidates” from the left hand menu to view the list of students who matched your criteria. Click on the student’s name to view their resume.
2. Wharton MBA Job Board – to advertise positions to thousands of well-qualified Wharton alumni and students, we encourage you to post available positions on Wharton’s online MBA Job Board. There is no cost to posting a position on our job board. Directions for posting are listed below:
3. The Wharton Experienced Hire Resume Book – a new offering, this is our official resume referral service designed to connect Wharton alumni with top firms. We encourage you and your alumni club members who are seeking employment to participate in this resume book. There is no cost for alumni to participate in the Experienced Hire Resume Book. Details on how to upload your resume can be found at: http://mycareer.wharton.upenn.edu/alumni/resbook.cfm.
If you are interested in purchasing the Wharton Experienced-Hire Resume Book to fill open positions within your organization, please go to our Employer website (http://employer.wharton.upenn.edu) and click on “Resume Book” at the top of the page. Note first-time users will need to set up a new account.
Please contact MBA Career Management at 215-898-4383 or email@example.com with your questions.